Our Vision - It is our desire to be able to affect positive change around the world by giving financially to worthy Christian and humanitarian organizations (click here to see a list of the organizations we support). In order to accomplish this desire, we must succeed in the mission we have set forth for our clients.
Our Mission - To help organizations become more prosperous and impactful through the implementation of strategic marketing activities and powerful employee training and development programs.
Our Core Values - Eagle Soars Consulting will conduct its business practices in a Biblically-based manner (What do we mean by this?) and work to:
Positively impact the lives of everyone we meet by:
- Treating all people with honesty, integrity, honor, caring and compassion;
- Consistently generating a work product of superior quality;
- Providing honest and accurate estimates;
- Maintaining high levels of communication; and
- Meeting or exceeding customers' expectations for excellency.
Manage the business operations with honesty and integrity by:
- Charging all customers a fair and standard price;
- Taking responsibility for our actions and mistakes;
- Handling complaints fairly and expeditiously;
- Providing honest and accurate invoices;
- Utilizing advertising and sales materials that have honest and fair content;
- Honoring all commitments;
- Using wisdom in making business commitments;
- Only making commitments that will help accomplish the mission/vision of the company;
- Hiring like-minded employees who will share in and be loyal to the mission/vision of the company;
- Paying employees, contractors, and vendors on time; and
- Remaining debt-free.