Choose from any of our Sales and Service Skills programs to help your team become more effective at selling and successfully managing business relationships. You can even have these instructor-led training programs customized for your organization. All training programs are designed and led by our professional trainer who has over 15 years of practical business experience within the Training and Organizational Development field and holds several training program certifications including Achieve Global, DDI, and Ken Blanchard Companies.
Select from the following instructor-led training programs.
Consultative Selling Skills (2 Days) – Develop skills to support the consultative selling process with a focus on:
- Relationship building
- Effective questioning and active listening strategies
- Positioning needs-based solutions
- Overcoming client objections
- Gaining client commitment
Building Credibility with Clients (1/2 Day) – Achieve lasting credibility with clients by finding the balance between interpersonal relationship and capability:
- Evaluate current client relationships against the relationhip pyramid
- Develop strategies to improve client relationships to become a trusted business partner
Foundational Customer Service (1/2 to Full Day) – Develop internal or external service talent with a focus on:
- Creating value and exceeding expectations in service interactions
- Improving communication skills
- Providing creative solutions to problems
- Handling difficult client interactions with ease
The Foundation of Strategic Negotiation© (Full Day) – provides participants with a solid foundation of core strategic negotiation skills. By the completion of the training, participants will be able to:
- Define the characteristics and benefits of negotiation approaches
- Increase leverage in a negotiation through an effective preparation process
- Use questioning and active listening skills to gain more information prior to, or during, a negotiation meeting
- Encourage a collaborative problem-solving approach with clients during the negotiation interaction that results in creating value for both parties
Learn more about how our Sales and Service Skills training programs can benefit your organization. Click here to schedule your Free 30-Minute Review.