The Ken Blanchard Company’s Situational Leadership® II (SLII®) is the most comprehensive, up-to-date, and practical method of effectively managing and developing people, time, and resources in the world. SLII provides leaders with a model and the tools for creating open communication and developing self-reliance in those they manage. It is designed to increase the frequency and quality of conversations about performance and development. As a result, competence is developed, commitment is gained, and talented individuals are retained.
SLII® is recognized as both a business language and a framework for employee development because it works across cultural, linguistic, and geographical barriers. The foundation lies in teaching leaders to diagnose the needs of an individual or a team and then use the appropriate leadership style to respond to the needs of the person and the situation.
- Develop leaders who excel at goal setting, coaching, performance evaluating, active listening, and proactive problem solving
- Clarify individual goals and ensure alignment with the organization’s goals
- Create systems to track performance and partnering
- Reduce employee turnover and absenteeism
- Increase retention of “star” employees
- Improve individual and organization development
- Improve job satisfaction and morale at all levels
- Create a shared language of leadership within an organization
Eagle Soars Consulting is certified to deliver this program for the leaders in your organization. Click here to schedule your Free 30-Minute Review.