Your Vision & Core Values + Your Team + Our Programs = High-Impact Performance
How much are you investing in the professional development of your employees? In 2010, it was estimated that the total training expenditure by U.S. companies was $52.8 billion. The average training expenditure per learner was $1,041, while the average number of hours of training per employee was 40.
The benefits to these companies and their employees has been quite tremendous, even in a slow economy. That’s because companies that make investments in their people typically have lower employee turnover, higher customer satisfaction, and have been found to be more profitable. Why? Because making an investment in your employees shows you care about them and their development as professionals.
When you work with Eagle Soars Consulting, we help you implement your core values into your employee training and development programs. When you do, you will gain the following benefits:
- Increased job satisfaction/morale among employees
- Increased motivation
- Increased efficiencies in processes that ultimately result in financial gain
- Increased capacity to adopt new technologies/methods
- Increased innovation in strategies and products
- Enhanced company image
Simply put, the right investment in training and development, can make your business better.
Here’s how to make that happen…
There are a number of things you can do to promote commitment from the people who work for you, like developing a learning culture in your organization and communicating your values and goals. There is no doubt that these strategies, along with others, give employees a sense they are valued and create the positive atmosphere that lends itself to higher productivity and motivation.
Here are some ways Eagle Soars Consulting can help you accomplish your goals and create a positive and influential workforce:
- Our pre-designed training and development programs deal with some of the more common needs of the growing business and can be customized for your organization.
- Using a consultative process we can help you answer the question, “What skills must our employees possess in order to drive our business forward to achieve our organizational goals?”
- By incorporating the coaching component of our training programs into your company’s learning culture, we can equip your managers with the knowledge they need to support their teams.
- We can deliver off-the-shelf programs or develop custom-design training programs specific to the skill sets you need for your team to build on the success of your company.
Take the limits off with our High-Impact Performance Training and Coaching™. Click here to learn more.